Baltic sea region cultural heritage forum
Edited by The Norwegian Directorate for Cultural Heritage and Arts Council Norway
From Postwar to Postmodern. The 6th Baltic Sea Region Cultural Heritage Forum, Kiel 2016.
Edited by Maria Rossipal, Swedish National Heritage Board
The Changing Coastal and Maritime Culture. V BSR Cultural Heritage Forum in Tallinn 2013.
Edited by Maili Roio, Estonian National Heritage Board. PDF
Cultural Heritage – Contemporary Challenge. IV BSR Cultural Heritage Forum in Riga 2010.
Edited by Katrina Kukaine, State Inspection for Heritage Protection of Latvia. PDF
Cultural Heritage and Tourism Potential, Impact, Partnership and Governance. III BSR Cultural Heritage Forum in Vilnius 2007.
Edited by Marianne Lehtimäki, Versus Aureus with support of the Department of Cultural Heritage under the Ministry of Culture, Lithuania. PDF
Urban Heritage – Collective Privilege. II BSR Cultural Heritage Forum in Helsinki 2005.
Edited by Marianne Lehtimäki, National Boars of Antiquities, Finland. PDF Content list
Baltic Sea Identity Common Sea – Common Culture? I Baltic Sea Region Cultural Heritage Forum in Gdansk 2003
Edited by Jerzy Litwin, National Maritime Museum in Gdansk. PDF
The former working group – Sustainable Historic Towns
- Working group on Sustainable Historic Towns 2000-2011
- Working Group on Building Preservation and Maintenance in Practice 2000-2009
- “Cultural Landscapes and Historic Gardens” -network meeting in Vilnius November 2008
Facilitating regional collaboration & heritage awareness
- The Joint Statement of the VI BSR Cultural Heritage Forum From Postwar to Postmodern – 20th century built heritage, which took place in Kiel September 2016.
- The V BSR Cultural Heritage Forum “The Changing Coastal and Maritime Culture” agreed on common conclusion in Tallinn September 2013.
- The IV Forum Resolution includes recommendations of the IV BSR Cultural Heritage Forum Cultural Heritage – Contemporary Challenge took place in Riga 2010
- The III BSR Cultural Heritage Forum Cultural Heritage and Tourism Potential, Impact, Partnership and Governance searched for the best practices of cultural tourism approaches that were collected from the whole region. The III Forum Statement deals with the relations between the cultural heritage and tourism.